WVMP, The Lifeblood of Rock ’n’ Roll. Real Music for Real Vampires.
Located in Sherwood, Maryland, our signal reaches Baltimore, Washington, Harrisburg—and beyond the grave.
Come on in. Look around. Bites by request.
Latest Blog Entries
I'm marketing manager Ciara Griffin, proud little mama of our brand spankin' new site.
Here at WVMPradio.com you can:
- get to know our DJs and listen to a sampling of their shows
- buy official WVMP merchandise at our CafePress store
- learn about our (mostly) true story, as told by Jeri Smith-Ready in her new novel Wicked Game (coming to bookstores on May 13!)
There'll be a lot more stuff on our site soon, including:
- a weekly music blog by one DJ per week. (That'll happen as soon as I can transcribe their handwriting--I swear, they're so computer-phobic you'd think the keyboards were soaked in holy water.)
- featured bands--deserving artists you might not have heard of but should definitely check out
- reviews of vampire books/movies/etc and interviews with their creators
- Way down the road...vampire DJ podcasts!
The station will soon have a MySpace page, but until then you can just visit mine.
Come back for updates on DJ blog posts and the latest additions to the site, or just subscribe to our RSS feed.
Until next time, keep on rockin' in the free world!